This Web site and the Corporate Travel Management Services (collectively, the “CTMS Services”) are offered to you by Corporate Travel Management Solutions USA (“CTMS USA”), a division of Payless Travel Canada Corp., and its affiliates conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained therein. Your use of the CTMS Services as set forth below constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
By using the CTMS Services, either on your own behalf or on behalf of another person, you agree to the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. If you are using the CTMS Services on behalf of another person, you further agree that you are an agent authorized to act on behalf of such other person and that you have obtained all necessary consents to so act. You and your agent are responsible for any use of the CTMS Services, regardless of who actually or directly undertakes such use. If you are acting on behalf of another person, it is your responsibility to obtain the appropriate consent of such person to so act and to ensure that such person agrees to these terms, conditions, and notices.
Additionally, your company may have enrolled as a CTMS Client pursuant to a CTMS Corporate Travel Agreement (“CTMS Agreement”), which permits you and certain people acting on your behalf (i.e., your Travel Manager and Travel Arranger(s)) to purchase travel products or services or otherwise use the CTMS Services. To the extent that any of the terms and conditions set forth herein conflict with or are otherwise inconsistent with the terms of your company’s applicable CTMS Agreement, the terms of such CTMS Agreement will govern and control.
PERSONAL AND NONCOMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
The CTMS Services are for your personal and noncommercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from the CTMS Services.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH CTMS SERVICES MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS.
THE CARRIERS, HOTELS AND OTHER SUPPLIERS PROVIDING TRAVEL OR OTHER SERVICES FOR CTMS ARE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND NOT AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES OF CTMS USA OR ITS AFFILIATES. CTMS USA AND ITS AFFILIATES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTS, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, BREACHES OR NEGLIGENCE OF ANY SUCH SUPPLIERS OR FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING THEREFROM. CTMS USA AND ITS AFFILIATES HAVE NO LIABILITY AND WILL MAKE NO REFUND IN THE EVENT OF ANY DELAY, CANCELLATION. OVERBOOKING, STRIKE, FORCE MAJEURE, OR OTHER CAUSES BEYOND THEIR DIRECT CONTROL AND THEY HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSE, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, RE-ROUTING OR ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENT OR AUTHORITY.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CTMS USA, ITS AFFILIATES, AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, THE USE OF THE CTMS SERVICES OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE CTMS SERVICES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE CTMS SERVICES OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF CTMS SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT (INCLUDING FUNDAMENTAL BREACH), TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF CTMS USA, ITS AFFILIATES, AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to defend and indemnify CTMS USA, its affiliates, and/or their respective suppliers and any of their officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by:
(i) you or on your behalf in excess of the liability described above; or
(ii) by third parties as a result of:
(a) your breach of these Terms and Conditions or the documents referenced herein;
(b) your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
(c) your use of the CTMS Services.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
This Web site may contain hyperlinks to Web sites operated by parties other than CTMS. Such hyperlinks are provided for reference only. CTMS does not control such Web sites and is not responsible for their contents. CTMS’s inclusion of hyperlinks to such Web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Web sites or any association with their operators.
ctms make every effort to comply with Data Protection laws. The purpose of Data protection is to protect an individual’s rights by keeping personal data secure and by regulating, controlling and processing, so that it may be used only for the purpose for which it was given/obtained.
Client information is used for the following purposes:-
• Creating Traveller Profiles to simplify booking process.
• Collecting payment
• Ensuring compliance of Travel Policy
• Collation and reporting of travel data (at the request of the client)
• To fulfill travel service requests
ctms has to, at times, provide information to third parties i.e. airline, hotel, car rental service. Data is stored on our secure server. We operate secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems.
Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorised individuals have access to the information provided by our clients.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
TERMS, CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES
US tax ID # 83-047-7260
Agent-Assisted Service Fees
Service fees charged separately by CTMS USA to you pursuant to a CTMS Agreement will be subject to US taxes only, irrespective of the location of the related travel service, as such services are provided from Florida.
Although most travel, including travel to international destinations, is completed without incident, travel to certain destinations may involve greater risk than others. CTMS urges passengers to review travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements and advisories issued by the American government prior to booking travel to international destinations. Information on conditions in various countries and the level of risk associated with travel to particular international destinations can be found at http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/tw/tw_1764.html
BY OFFERING FOR SALE TRAVEL TO PARTICULAR INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS, CTMS DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT TRAVEL TO SUCH POINTS IS ADVISABLE OR WITHOUT RISK, AND IS NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES THAT MAY RESULT FROM TRAVEL TO SUCH DESTINATIONS.
If you have questions or problems with this Web site, call the Canadian Head Office at 1-866-359-2867
MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CTMS a reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the CTMS Services are offered.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the state of Florida and the laws of the USA applicable therein. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Florida, in all disputes arising out of, or relating to the use of the CTMS Services. Use of the CTMS Services is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and CTMS USA or any of its affiliates as a result of these terms and conditions or use of the CTMS Services.
CTMS’s performance hereunder is subject to the existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in these terms and conditions is in derogation of CTMS’s right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the CTMS services or information provided to, or gathered by, CTMS with respect to such use.
If any part of these terms and conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision, or part thereof, will be deemed immediately superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue in effect.
These terms and conditions and any other terms and conditions referenced herein (together with any applicable CTMS Agreement) constitutes the entire agreement between the customer and CTMS USA with respect to the CTMS Services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the customer and CTMS USA with respect to the CTMS Services.
A printed version of these terms and conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these terms and conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters, and/or data mentioned herein are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product, or event. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Separate terms and conditions will apply to your reservation and purchase of travel-related goods and services that you select. You agree to abide by the terms or conditions of purchase imposed by any supplier with whom you elect to deal, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with all rules and restrictions regarding availability of fares, products or services. You also agree to be bound by the applicable terms and conditions of the CTMS Agreement (if any) that your company entered into with CTMS USA. You shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of the CTMS Services.
Currency rates are based on various publicly available sources and should be used as guidelines only. Rates are not verified as accurate, and actual rates may vary. Currency quotes are not updated every day. Check the date on the Currency Converter for the day that currency was last updated. The information supplied by this application is believed to be accurate, but CTMS USA, its affiliates, and/or their suppliers do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. When using this information for any financial purpose, CTMS advises the customer to consult a qualified professional to verify the accuracy of the currency rates. CTMS USA, its affiliates, and/or their suppliers do not authorize the use of this information for any purpose other than personal use and prohibit to the maximum extent allowable the resale, redistribution, and use of this information for commercial purposes.
Terms and Conditions for the purchase of travel:
1. Please check your documents when you receive them. Call us if you have any questions.
2. CHECK-IN REQUIREMENTS: Recommended check-in time of at least two (2) hours prior to departure time on all domestic flights. International – Check-in times may vary. You should contact your Travel Agent or the Airlines before arriving at the Airport for both domestic and international flights. You must have a picture I.D. such as a driver’s license, passport, or government-issued identification.
3. RECONFIRMATION – Reconfirm the use and time of flights at least 24 hours for domestic and 72 hours for international. Reconfirmation is mandatory in Florida, Canada, Mexico, Hawaii and all international destinations. Failure to use any reservations may result in automatic cancellation of all continuing and return reservations.
4. EXCURSION AND PROMOTIONAL FARES – Most discount fares involve certain restrictions. A change in carrier(s), flight(s), time(s) or routings(s) could result in a carrier demanding a full fare. Obtain agency or airline assistance before making changes.
5. If your plans change en route, apply the value of your tickets toward a reissued one. It is not necessary to purchase a new ticket. If a refund is due, obtain a receipt from the airline.
6. These times, flights and fares are based on current tariffs that are subject to change without notice.
7. TICKETS – Cancelled or unused tickets must be returned for proper credit if the ticket has any refundable portion. Lost, stolen or destroyed ticket must be paid for until refund is received from the issuing carrier, subject to an airline imposed service charge.
8. HOTELS are usually confirmed on a guaranteed payment basis. If you cancel or change plans, please notify your hotel(s) within the time period specified by that hotel.
9. TOUR/PACKAGE PRICES are subject to change without notice due to currency fluctuations, tariff changes or increase in operational costs. In addition, group tours/packages are based on a Minimum Number of passengers traveling; if the number of passengers falls below the minimum required, a surcharge may be imposed on all passengers.
10. IMPORTANT!! If you arrive at an airline ticket or passenger check-in counter with your confirmed ticket and find that the airline shows no reservation for you – do not leave the counter. Check your ticket, if the status box shows “OK” for the flight in question, the airline must accommodate you on that flight, or if that is not possible, they must either find you a substitute flight or pay you denied boarding compensation. If necessary ask to speak to a supervisor.
11. We reserve the right to charge processing fees in the event of refunds, cancellations or special services.
12. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY – This Travel Agency is acting as a mere agent for suppliers in selling travel-related services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by this travel agency (such as air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.). This agency, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract or any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay, or injury to you or your travel companions or group members. Unless the term “guaranteed” is specifically stated in writing on your tickets, invoice, or reservation itinerary, we do not guarantee any of such suppliers’ rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling, or handling of personal effects. Travel agent shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, criminal acts or abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent’s control. Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases the agent from any duty of, checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safety or security conditions at such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel. For information concerning possible dangers at international destinations, contact the Public Health Agency of Canada. For medical information, call the Public Health Service. By embarking upon his/her travel, the traveler voluntarily assumes all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected. Traveler is hereby warned of such risks, and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Traveler’s retention of tickets, reservations, or bookings after issuance shall constitute a consent to the above, and an agreement on his/her part to convey the contents hereto to his/her travel companions or group members.
13. Proof of identity is required for both domestic and international travel. Without proper identification, a passport and necessary visas you will not be permitted to depart. It is your responsibility to verify your necessary travel documents. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TRAVEL INSURANCE.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF AIRLINE BANKRUPTCIES.
Hopefully there will not be any more airline bankruptcies, but it has to be recognized that they might occur. You should know how they might affect you.
1. If an airline declares bankruptcy, it is not obligated to carry you or to refund tickets issued before the bankruptcy.
2. Travel agents are not allowed to refund tickets on airlines which have declared bankruptcy. Money given to a travel agent immediately becomes the property of the airlines, and we are required by laws to comply with the airlines orders.
3. If an airline declares bankruptcy it might continue service, limit service, or stop completely. Other airlines might accept passengers under limited circumstances or may refuse to accept any passengers from the defaulted carrier.
4. Meanwhile there are fine travel insurance plans available for passengers to protect themselves in case of airline bankruptcies.
This agency and its agents have endeavored to secure the lowest possible fare, suitable for your travel requirements, based on space available at the time of booking, accessible sources of information, and knowledge of agents involved. This agency cannot guarantee, in view of the deregulation of airline fares, that the fare indicated on ticket, will be the lowest possible fare at departure date. Please contact this agency before departure if you wish to recheck any newly introduced fare, that may correspond with your specific travel requirements.
PLEASE NOTE that retention of tickets, reservations or bookings after issuance shall constitute acceptance of all provisions in the conditions listed hereto, as well as those terms and conditions set forth in the announcements and circulars of the tour/package, cruise or service.
SERVICE CHARGES: We reserve the right to charge a processing fee in the event of a refund or cancellation in addition to any charge imposed by airlines, hotels, tours, cruise companies, etc.
Refunds from airlines, tour companies, cruise lines and hotels will be made to our customers only after the monies have been received from these sources by us.
TERMS: NET CASH -Monthly carrying charge of 11/2% added to past due accounts.