Early Booking Offer! Book & pay by Nov. 1 and save $50 per person
This hotel & match ticket package includes 4 nights stay at Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre, roundtrip airport transfers in a private SUV, Vancouver city orientation tour and general admission for both days of the tournament.
Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre
The Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre is an award-winning full service deluxe hotel located in the heart of downtown Vancouver. We are the largest hotel in Vancouver and also in British Columbia, with 746 stunning guestrooms and suites, situated on over 6 acres of prime downtown property featuring 1.5 acres of outdoor garden and a water fountain.
- Award-winning skyscraper, 48-storey North Tower is the 3rd tallest building in Vancouver. The 35-storey South Tower hosts our specialty suites and also our 25th floor bi-level Club Lounge offers balcony seating with skyline city and ocean views.
- Guestrooms all have floor to ceiling (wall to wall) windows that offer scenic panoramic views of the City, North Shore Mountains, False Creek and English Bay.
- Complimentary basic Wi-Fi in all guestrooms and lobby areas.
- Complimentary 24-hour business centre: Link@Sheraton.
- Complimentary access to our 10,000 ft2 health club featuring a 50 foot indoor lap pool, two whirlpools, two saunas, and extensive weight & cardio equipment.
- Over 50,000 ft2 of world-class function spaces featuring 3 large ballrooms and over 30 breakout rooms. The largest ballroom can accommodate up to 900 people for banquet.
- 4 Green Keys hotel rating for industry leadership and commitment to our environment.
Our in-house restaurant & bar called “Café One & Bar One” is open daily from 6:30 am – midnight. Bar One also offers live entertainment from 9 pm till 1 am Mondays to Saturdays.
Our on-site Starbucks® reserve coffee shop is open daily from 5:30 am to 6 pm
BC Place, 777 Pacific Blvd, Vancouver, BC V6B 4Y8
BC Place is a multi-purpose stadium located, in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. It is currently the home of the BC Lions of the Canadian Football League (CFL), Vancouver Whitecaps FC of Major League Soccer (MLS) and the annual Canada Sevens (part of the World Rugby Sevens Series) as well as the BC Sports Hall of Fame. The stadium also served as the main stadium for the 2010 Winter Olympics and 2010 Paralympics which Vancouver hosted.
The Sheraton Wall Centre hotel is only a 10-15 minute walk to BC Place the home of the Canada Sevens Rugby tournament.
Includes General admission Rugby sevens passes for both days March 10/11 2018
Total price per person (CAD) based on double occupancy: $934 + $65 hotel taxes
Single supplement (CAD): $1,305 + $130 hotel taxes
Please note all credit card transactions will have an additional 4% CAD charge
Full payment is required to secure the package
Rate is 100% fully non-refundable and 100% non-changeable
Upgraded tickets available please enquire
Upgraded room at Sheraton Wall Centre please enquire
*Travel kit included while supplies last
- Need airfare included?Call us for discounted rates!
Hotel & Match Ticket Package
- priced from
- $999CADper person
- Hotel tax included
- Price based on double occupancy
- 4 night stay
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Stay at the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre
- Vancouver city orientation tour
- A pass for both days of the tournament
- Meet & greet with Rugby Sevens players
- Departure Date
- March 8, 2018
- Reserve Now!